Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wipe Out!

Okay, I really didn't know what to name this blog entry, and since I am watching "Wipe Out", I figured i'd just call this blog that. No reason, really.
Anyways, today was my last day writing with Nick! We spent 3 days writing, writing, writing, and we got 3 wonderful songs out of it! I am super excited for them. This was such a great experience for me to do, and I am glad I got the opportunity to do it! Tomorrow I am writing with my friend Eric for a few hours, and then maybe see some of Nashville? I haven't really gotten a big chance to REALLY see Nashville.
Today I got to see an amazing studio here. The producer I met has worked with many bands, including "Third Day" and "Leeland". The studio was incredible! As I walked in, there were candles and incense burning, guitars everywhere I looked, and a large mixing console. It was sweet.
Anyways, I am loving Nashville, but I am also excited to get home. I miss all of my Junior High girls!






[Lex]


1 comment: