Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello Nashville!

Well, I made it to Nashville! The flights went great last night, and we got here safely. This morning I woke up not feeling too great, and on top of that, I was nervous for my writing session.
As I was in the car riding to Nick and Tricia's house, looking out the window, I couldn't help but think about how I got here. Never, in a million years, did I think that I would be in Nashville meeting and co-writing with the people that I am. What a blessing.
I spent 5 hours in the studio brainstorming, and writing with Torre and Nick and we finally got something we love! I can't wait for everyone to hear it.
After we got done writing for the day, we met up with our good friend and performance coach "Amy Wolter" and ate some Mexican food. She is an amazing lady, and such great company! Tomorrow we go back to writing again! Here are a few photos from today....


Mother and sisters!

Me, Amy, and Torre

One of Nick and Tricia's pups... she helped us write!



[Lex]

2 comments:

  1. Was good seeing you girls...Have a great week writing and enjoy Nashvegas! -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lex! :) I am soooo proud of you, how exciting! Praying for this writing time and can't wait to hear it darlin! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete